The company’s dual heated, 15.2-bar-rated XTreme Power� XPH-9350 will ship with a new non-toxic, volume-priced carpet pre-treating fluid designed to break down dirt, stains and soils before cleaning. Woburn, MA U.S.A. � May 12, 2012 - Daimer Industries, Inc.�, a noted Worldwide Internet provider of 15.2-bar pressurized carpet cleaners for 50 Hz customers, is planning to ship a rug pre-treating, stain lifter fluid with every one of its heated XTreme Power� XPH-9350 carpet shampooer machines.
The factory-concentrated, environment-promoting, de-staining chemical has been engineered for the non-toxic pre-treatment of rugs prior to carpet cleaning. The cleaning fluid begins to dissolve soils as well as stains immediately, Daimer� disclosed. The new liquid will be bundled at no charge with the 50 Hz carpet cleaners.
“Our newest Carpet Care stain-lifter is being designed to commence work on commercial-grade stains and industrial dirt — well before a cleaning professional fires up their equipment,” described Daimer.com advanced 50 Hz pressurized, carpet cleaners executive Matthew Baratta. “These 15.2 bar machines are among are more powerful heated machines in the 50 Hz line so we decided to match then with a powerful pre-treating solution.”
50- Hz Carpet Cleaners with Stain-Lifter Fluid
The 15.2 bar XTreme Power� XPH-9350 rates among Daimer�’s more powerful dual-heated carpet cleaners. The systems support a total of 381 centimeters in rated water-lift as well as 94 liters per each second of air-flow. The machines also feature oversized tanks for cleaning solution and recovery fluid, as well as 7.6 meters of that connects to the solution/recovery tanks. The machines offer heated cleaning based on a pair of inline elements.
Daimer� plans to ship with each of the carpet cleaners 8.0 liters of its Carpet Care no-toxin solvent free. The liquid features a concentrated emulsification chemical that can be used in both general-purpose and application-specific carpet cleaners. Carpet Care solution is always factory-concentrated yield to around 230 liters of diluted stain-lifter solution.
Daimer� carpet cleaners are available to customers in most countries and minimum orders may apply. For additional information about Daimer� carpet cleaning machines, carpet shampooer systems, rug cleaner products or best carpet cleaner machines for institutions, visit www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaner/ or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.�: Daimer Industries is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet� vapor steam cleaners; XTreme Power� carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max� and Vapor-Flo� pressure washers and auto detailing systems.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.�
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
- Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® to Sell with a Solvent-Free, Stain-Lifter – Free Press Release Center The company’s dual heated, 15.2-bar-rated XTreme Power� XPH-9350 will ship with a new non-toxic, volume-priced carpet pre-treating fluid designed to break down dirt, stains and soils before cleaning. Print View...
- Heated Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® Feature Free Stain Solvent Chemicals – PR-USA.net The company has decided to offer 2 free jugs of an Eco Green� Carpet Care concentrate with each one of it inline-heated, XTreme Power� XPH-5900I carpet extractors. WOBURN, MA U.S.A....
- Daimer® to Sell Carpet Cleaning Machines with Stain-Cleaning Liquid – PR-USA.net The company’s unheated 50 Hz XTreme Power� XPH-9250 systems will ship with nearly 8 liters of an extra-concentrated, bio-friendly, stain-cleaning liquid shown to lift carpet stains. WOBURN, MA U.S.A. �...
- Rug Steam Cleaners by Daimer® to Be Sold with Solvent-Free Cleaning Liquid – PR-USA.net The company’s non-heated, 21-bar, XTreme Power� XPC-9250-21 has been shipped with a non-toxic, economical, carpet pretreatment fluid that breaks down stains and soil before carpet cleaning. WOBURN, MA U.S.A. �...
- Heated Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® Feature Free Stain Solvent Chemicals – Environmental Expert (press release) The company has decided to offer 2 free jugs of an Eco Green® Carpet Care concentrate with each one of it inline-heated, XTreme Power® XPH-5900I carpe 28/12/2011 — WOBURN, MA...