The company’s unheated, advanced 50 Hz XTreme Power XPC-9250 is being shipped with an economical, non-toxic rug pretreatment that breaks up dirt and stains before cleaning begins.
WOBURN, MA U.S.A. � March 26, 2012 – Daimer Industries, Inc.�, a global Web supplier of commercial grade carpet shampooer equipment for 50 Hz markets, has shipped a rug pretreatment preparation with its unheated XTreme Power� XPC-9250 carpet cleaner. The concentrated non-toxic carpet chemical is designed to be used for pretreating rugs before application of carpet cleaning machine. The formulation breaks up dirt and stains before cleaning begins, according to Daimer�.
“Our Carpet Care formula has been designed to go to work on the toughest stains and deepest-seated dirt before a user begins using their carpet shampooer,” noted Daimer.com’s unheated 50 Hz equipment spokesperson Matthew Baratta. “The chemical is extremely concentrated so it is inexpensive for us to ship and easy for customers to transport.”
Advanced Carpet Shampooer, Advanced Pretreatment
Daimer� said it plans to provide 8.0 liters free of its Eco-Green� Carpet Care emulsifying concentrate with almost all of its 50 Hz XTreme Power� brand of carpet cleaners. Carpet Care is chemically concentrated to dilute to more than 230 liters of stain-lifting, biodegradable solution. The company recommends deploying the formulation after vacuuming and before using a carpet cleaner machine.
The product is designed to be sprayed on carpets and allowed it to sit or dwell for about 15 minutes. During that time the chemical formulation breaks down ground-in dirt, hardened soils and oil-based stains. Then operators can employ a carpet shampooer to extract the solution as well as stains and soils.
Carpet Care has been recognized as effective on numerous soils ranging from pen inks to dairy spills to pet waste. The formulation is tested to be non-toxic as well as safe for application around children and pets. Carpet Care was engineered for bio-safety and for use with commercial carpet shampooer. The liquid concentrate manufactured using of soy-derived ingredients.
Daimer� carpet shampooer systems are available to customers in most countries and minimum orders may apply. For additional information about Daimer� carpet shampooer offerings, commercial best carpet cleaner, carpet cleaning machines, carpet cleaning equipment or carpet steam cleaner products, visit www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaner/ or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.�: Daimer�, www.daimer.com, is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the cleaning industry’s leading line of KleenJet� steam cleaners/vapor steam cleaners/steam cleaning equipment; Super Max� commercial and industrial pressure washers, including cold water, hot water, and steam pressure washing machines; and XTreme Power� floor cleaners, including carpet cleaners and hard surface cleaners.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.�
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
Send an email to Matthew Baratta of Daimer Industries, Inc
Keywords: Carpet Shampooer, Carpet Cleaners, Carpet Cleaning Machines
- Carpet Shampooer Machines from Daimer® Will Ship with a Stain Dissolver – Free Press Release Center The company expects to provide, for free with its most powerful 50 Hz systems, 2 containers of a proven, earth-friendly solvent. Print View WOBURN, MA U.S.A. � February 16 ,...
- New Carpet Cleaning Machines from Daimer® Support Larger Cleaning Radius – Free Press Release Center Popular upholstery-enhanced systems in the XPH-5800TU XTreme Power� line now shipping with 25-feet of hose, about 25 percent more than previous models. Print View WOBURN, MA U.S.A. � Dec. 7,...
- Commercial Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® Ship with Free Stain Dissolver – Free Press Release Center The company offers two bottles of dilutable Eco Green� Carpet Care formula with all XTreme Power� XPC-5700 unheated steam pressure extraction machines. Print View WOBURN, MA U.S.A. � December 20,...
- Advanced Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® to Ship with Stain Dissolver – Free Press Release Center The company plans to offer its 3 most powerful 60 Hz machines with 2 free jugs of a biodegradable solvent chemical proven to be safe and effective for use on...
- Daimer®’s High-End Carpet Cleaners Bundle Stain-Removing Solution – Free Press Release Center The company is now shipping high-powered XTreme Power� 60 Hz machines with nearly 60 gallons (diluted) of an environmentally-safe cleaning preparation with a demonstrated track record for removing difficult stains....