The company’s heated XTreme Power® XPH-5850T 50 Hz machines will now ship with a super-concentrated formulation that make almost 235 liters of earth-friendly fully diluted, carpet pre-treatment solution designed to soften dirt, emulsify oil, and capture carpet stains.
Woburn, MA — U.S.A. – May 9, 2012 - Daimer Industries, Inc.®, a company that created the most popular Web site for heated 50 Hz commercial carpet cleaners, is shipping a new pretreatment formula at no charge with all of its heated XTreme Power® XPH-5850T steam carpet cleaning systems. The super-concentrated pre-treatment preparation dilutes to make nearly 235 liters of dirt-removing solvent. The 5850T systems have been engineered for contractors and other cleaning professionals operating countries with 220-240V 50 Hz electricity.
‘Our new biodegradable pretreating chemical, Carpet Care, is one our popular formulations in the Daimer® Eco Green® product line of toxin-free, cleaning solutions,’ expounded Daimer.com 220V-240V 50 Hz carpet cleaner add-ons spokesperson Matthew Baratta. ‘To this end, we chose to provide Carpet Care, for no cost to our customers purchasing XTreme Power® XPH-5850T carpet cleaning systems.’
Free Bundled Cleaner for Popular Carpet Cleaners
Daimer® is now offering just about 8.0 liters of its concentrated Carpet Care rug pre-treatment for free with many of the company’s 50 Hz XTreme Power® machines. The carpet pretreatment solution will dilute to just about 235 liters biodegradable solution. The product is best used before cleaning with a carpet cleaner. Daimer® recommends allowing the solution to dwell for around 15 minutes so it can dissolve, emulsify and lift stains and dirt. After 15 minutes, simply clean using your carpet cleaners.
Carpet Care is effective on myriad oils, soils and stains, such as: colorful inks, milk and dairy spills, as well as pet soilings. Previously, cleaning these stains and soils has required using costly, toxic stain-lifting agents. Daimer®’s enhanced Carpet Care preparation is engineered entirely for use with carpet cleaners. The preparation includes soy/bio-derived components, making it non-toxic for safe use in most environments.
Daimer® best carpet cleaners are available to customers in most countries and minimum orders may apply. For additional information about Daimer® carpet cleaning machines, carpet shampooers systems, rug cleaner products or best carpet cleaner machines for institutions, visit www.daimer.com/carpet-cleaner/ or call Matthew Baratta at (888) 507-2220.
About Daimer Industries, Inc.®: Daimer Industries is a major supplier and worldwide exporter of the industry’s leading line of KleenJet® vapor steam cleaners; XTreme Power® carpet cleaners, hard surface cleaning machines, floor buffers/scrubbers/burnishers; Super Max™ and Vapor-Flo® pressure washers and auto detailing systems.
Matthew Baratta, Daimer Industries, Inc.®
16 Tower Office Park
Woburn, MA 01801
- Daimer® Bundles Heated Carpet Cleaners with Pre-Treatment Preparation – Free Press Release Center The company’s heated XTreme Power� XPH-5850T 50 Hz machines will now ship with a super-concentrated formulation that make almost 235 liters of earth-friendly fully diluted, carpet pre-treatment solution designed to...
- Daimer Releases Bundles Heated Carpet Cleaners with Pre-Treatment Preparation – PR-USA.net The company’s heated XTreme Power XPH-5850T 50 Hz machines will now ship with a super-concentrated formulation that make almost 235 liters of earth-friendly fully diluted. WOBURN, MA U.S.A. � April...
- Daimer Bundles Heated Carpet Cleaners With Pre-Treatment Preparation – SBWire Woburn, MA — (SBWIRE) — 04/18/2012 – Daimer Industries, Inc.®, a company that created the most popular Web site for heated 50 Hz commercial carpet cleaners, is shipping a new...
- Heated Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® Feature Free Stain Solvent Chemicals – Environmental Expert (press release) The company has decided to offer 2 free jugs of an Eco Green® Carpet Care concentrate with each one of it inline-heated, XTreme Power® XPH-5900I carpe 28/12/2011 — WOBURN, MA...
- Advanced Carpet Cleaners from Daimer® to Ship with Stain Dissolver – Environmental Expert (press release) The company plans to offer its 3 most powerful 60 Hz machines with 2 free jugs of a biodegradable solvent chemical proven to be safe and effective for use on...